Monday, June 19, 2006

The horror, the horror...


I spent whole a lot of time in my student years making a whole lot of eggs as a short order breakfast cook ... so to maintain my sanity and to avoid developing an absolute hatred for one of my most beloved foods, I had to get a little creative at home. With my love of breakfast and tendency toward the macabre, I designed a dish I like to call the Eggicide Special, and much to the delight(?) of my partner, I've continued the tradition today. Here are a few images of my most recent... umm... cases:

The Original Eggicide



The Double Eggicide (or caught red handed)



Murder Suicide - Over Easy



Now I know you'll all be pounding down my door on Sunday morning for your very own Eggicide Speciall but I must insist, brunch dates at the Pantry are made by appointment only! Have an eggcellent day.

3 comments:

Anonymous Assclown said...

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen before in my entire ife.

supercat said...

Also within the realm of having too much fun at breakfast is www.poparttoaster.com, I personally love the 'David & Goliath' version aptly named 'Stupid Toaster' that allows you to remind everyone at your breakfast table that 'boys r smelly'.

Pantagruelia said...

assclown - thanks for the kudos.


Supercat - I think that toaster should ship with a toothbrush and toothpaste bearing the same caption. Boys are smelly... especially in the morning.