Thursday, April 09, 2015

So, it's been ages. YEARS in fact and lots has changed. New place, new partner, new job... and new allergies! I am currently working on fixing some tummy problems that left me in the hospital last summer with nothing to eat but jello and I am always on the lookout for ways to make my world a tastier, less deadly place for me to live in.

As you know, if you've met me before (or not), I love research and I have seen a lot of awesome discussions and articles posted on Facebook groups and various sites about recipes and products and I'd love to compile some of that info for myself here and possibly save anyone else out there some of the anguish of being relegated to the salad at a dinner party because it's hard to hide nuts or diary in a tomato (or is it?!?!).

Ok. So, let's do this... hello again!

To restart this party, here's a little tune:



No comments: